Best Chai Tea Recipe
Julie R. Thomson
There were a lot of good ones out there, but also some terrible choices. Here's what we found - in order from worst to best. (For the record, this taste test is in no way sponsored or influenced by the brands included.)
- This is an atrocity. It tastes like a cup of artificial flavoring.
- Equal Exchange
- Where's the spice? Way, way, way mild.
- Middle of the road chai. Forgettable but totally passable in a pinch.
- Celestial Teahouse
- They must not like bold chai in the mountains.
- Tea Pigs
- We forgive Teapigs for calling it "chai tea" (hello, redundant), because their blend is so delightfully fragrant.
- Ultra spice ain't a lie. This tea is bold, in the boldest of ways, with a strong taste of cinnamon. Awesome choice if that's what you look for in a chai.
- True to its description, this tea is naturally sweeter than most (which means you can add less sugar). Mildly spicy, but pleasantly so. You can pick out the cardamom flavor.
- Nice balanced flavor. Not too strongly spiced - perfect for those who like milder chais.
- Organic India
- Watch streaming online 1911 (Xinhai geming) in HD 1080 with subtitles.
Ginger Cardamom Chai (Tea) Recipe
Chai (Tea) Recipe | How To Make Cardamom-Spiced Chai Dhaba ...
Chai - Indian Tea - Hot Beverage Recipe by Ruchi Bharani [HD]