How to Brew Iced Tea?
How to Make Iced Tea
You will extract the most pleasure from fine tea, steeped with care. The Republic of Tea’s Minister of Fire & Water suggests the following step-by-step ritual for infusing hot tea before cooling and icing it:
Heat Your Water
- It begins with the water—the element that brings tea to its full potential. Fresh water yields a better cup. We recommend using filtered, spring or bottled water.
- Fill your kettle with fresh, cold water and heat to a rolling boil—unless you’re making green or 100% White Tea. In that case, stop short of boiling to avoid “cooking” the delicate tea.
- Iced tea requires a double strength infusion (compared to hot tea). So plan on about two teaspoons of tea or herbs or two tea bags per six-ounce cup. If using whole leaf tea, place in tea infusing basket or teapot.
Time Your Steeping
- Pour the water over the tea, cover if in a pot, and infuse to taste. Different teas take well to different infusing times. Experiment to find your ideal time, but take care – don’t steep for too long or you’ll find your tea has gone bitter or acidic.
Enjoy Your Homemade Iced Tea
- Remove the tea bag or infuser, or use a strainer for the leaves. Allow the tea to come to room temperature.
- https://ergotherapie-praxis-weinmar.de narbenbehandlung in der ergotherapie.
Brew Over Ice K-Cup: How To Make Iced Tea and Coffee with ...
How to Cold Brew Iced tea - Savoy Tea Co
How to Brew Wild Blueberry Iced Tea: Cooking with Kimberly
Share this Post
How to Brew loose leaf tea?
JUNE 04, 2023
It s easier than you think since there is no right or wrong way to make tea. Experiment and, most importantly, let your palate…Read More
How to Brew loose tea?
JUNE 04, 2023
Always start with cold water Heat pot with hot water, discard water after heating one to two minutes. Add tea leaves and…Read More