Queen Mary Tea Room, Seattle
The Queen Mary Tea Room is located at 2912 NE 55th Street, Seattle, WA 98105 • 206-527-2770
- Walk-ins are welcome for a pot of tea and dessert, space permitting.
- Guests not ordering full meals are welcome on a "first come, first serve" basis.
- We can not accept reservations if you are only visiting us for a pot of tea and dessert.
- Reservations are accepted only for full meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Formal Afternoon Tea).
- Reservations are accepted for any size party from 1 to 40. Web reservations are limited to a maximum of 8, please call 206.527.2770 for larger parties.
- A credit card is required to hold your reservation. Guests are allowed to decrease the number of their party up until 72 hours prior to their reservation. Changes made within the 72 hour window prior to their reservation may be assessed a $10 per person no show fee.
- If you have not made a reservation with us before, a credit card will be required to hold a reservation.
- Parties of 11 or more require a non-refundable $250 deposit. This deposit is applied to your bill on the day of your reservation. Please note that parties of 11 or more may only order the Afternoon Tea. Breakfast and lunch are not available. Parties of this size may only be seated for the last reservation of the day.
- 18% gratuity is added to parties of 6 or more.
- Checks may be split up to 4 ways.
- We ask one adult accompaniment for every 2-3 children under the age of 8.
- Queen Mary does not have highchairs or booster seats available.
- Please let us know if there are any dietary needs or allergies. * our products may contain nuts *
- We do not allow outside food or drink (unless previously determined to be related to health issues)
- There is no formal dress code. Come as you wish.
English Country Tea Rooms
Queen Mary 2 QM2 Queens Room afternoon tea
The Queen Mary Tea Room Nominee #4 GREAT British Afternoon ...