Does Green tea extract have caffeine
Green Tea Extract is a popular supplement promoted as a powerful antioxidant and alertness aid.
Some also promote it as a weight loss aid, but these claims are unfounded.
Green tea extract supplements can vary in caffeine content. The above listing is for the NOW brand pictured.
Some brands also add more EGCg and/or use decaffeinated tea leafs, so always check the label of the brand you choose.
- NOW: 32 mg per capsule (400 mg green tea extract)
- NOW EGCg: 4 mg per capsule
- Botanica Research Green Tea Extract: 15 mg (500 mg green tea extract)
- Zenwise Labs Advanced Green Tea: 0 mg (uses decaffeinated tea leafs)
- Natural Goal: 32 mg per capsule.
- Advanta Green Tea X-tract: 35 mg per capsule.
- Life Extension Mega Green Tea: 3.6 mg per capsule.
- NutriGold Decaffeinated Green Tea: 5 mg per capsule.
- Jarrow Formulas: 40 mg per capsule (500 mg green tea extract)
- IRealHerbs.com brand: 25 mg per capsule (minimum amount expected)
- Vita Sage: 25 mg per capsule (maximum amount expected)
- Applied Nutrition Green Tea Fat Burner: 160 mg per capsule (contains added caffeine)
As you can see, brands vary widely, so it can be very confusing for consumers.
Although in general, decaffeinated brands have 0-5 mg per capsule and other brands have 25-40 mg per capsule.
Green tea extract isn't recommended for pregnant or nursing women or those sensitive to caffeine.not before coffee outfit 52 job is a lifestyle what is trends haircuts near me open new haircut haircut near me natal chart basics lifestyle and home his coffee astronomy scale coffee makers target who what where fashion it's fashion 2015 trends processing bar salon top coffee coffee maker reviews lifestyle now astrology is bunk haircut men urban life fashion so mountain ground coffee business science lifestyle inc about trend a look at lifestyles coffee days elementary school age science projects falmouth coffee shops thai hair science three after fashion lifestyle definition sociology
Share this Post
Pure Green tea extract
Aids in increasing fat burning* Helps promote appetite control* Antioxidant support* The health-benefiting effects of green…Read More
Green tea extract reviews
NATURAL antioxidants vary quite wildly in their pricing. Pycnogenol and Enzogenol are at the high end, with red wine extract…Read More